This year’s ACR Late-Breaking Abstracts session will feature six presentations.
These abstracts will be discussed from 4:30 – 6:00 pm Tuesday in Hall B1.
- Efficacy and Safety of Intra-Articular Sprifermin in Symptomatic Radiographic Knee Osteoarthritis: Results of the 2-Year Primary Analysis from a 5-Year Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Study
- Efficacy and Safety Results from a Phase 2 Trial of Risankizumab, a Selective IL-23p19 Inhibitor, in Patients with Active Psoriatic Arthritis
- Secukinumab Demonstrates Low Radiographic Progression and Sustained Efficacy through 4 Years in Patients with Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Final Results of an Open Label Phase 2 Study of a Reversible B Cell Inhibitor, Xmab®5871, in IgG4-Related Disease
- Rapamycin Vs. Placebo for the Treatment of Inclusion Body Myositis: Improvement of the 6 Min Walking Distance, a Functional Scale, the FVC and Muscle Quantitative MRI
- Efficacy and Safety of Ustekinumab, an Interleukin 12/23 Inhibitor, in Patients with Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Results of a Phase 2, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study