For the second year in a row, ACR Convergence will be offered as an enhanced virtual meeting experience, with a full lineup of educational sessions, posters, industry sessions, and more!
Early access for the meeting starts November 1, with much of the meeting content available for viewing. Registration is open now. Check out the ACR Convergence website and follow #ACR21 on social media for the latest updates. Here’s a look at the overall schedule at a glance:
- August 31 — Early Registration Deadline
- November 1 — Early access begins — Look for posters and other content to be available starting Nov. 1 and remain available until March 2022.
- November 3 — Global Rheumatology Summit: NEW FOR 2021! Rheumatology experts from the ACR and other groups from around the world will come together to discuss critical topics at the intersection of global health and rheumatology, allowing experts to share lessons and inspire future generations of rheumatology leaders.
- November 4-5 — Basic and Clinical Research Conference: This year’s conference will provide a combined approach to presenting clinical and basic research topics as they relate to emerging viral infections, especially SARS-CoV-2.
- November 5 — Radiology Bootcamp: Attendees will learn a comprehensive approach to imaging interpretation and the proper selection of modalities to use depending on the disease process in each patient.
- November 5-9 — Scientific Programming & Special Events: The programming starts with the Opening Session and Year in Review on Nov. 5, followed by four full days of sessions.
- November 10 — ACR Review Course: This full-day session of eight lectures is designed to provide a comprehensive update for practitioners.
- November 11, 2021-March 11, 2022 — On-Demand Access: Registered attendees have on-demand access to session recordings, the Poster Hall, Community Hubs, and ShowRheum for an extended period after the meeting ends.
REGISTER TODAY FOR ACR CONVERGENCE
If you haven’t registered for ACR Convergence 2021, register today to access all of the valuable content during the meeting, November 3–10. Registration also includes on-demand access to the virtual platform (session recordings, Poster Hall, Community Hubs, and ShowRheum) until March 11, 2022.